PHUC KIEN ASSEMBLY HALL

According to legend, the predecessor of the Assembly Hall is a small temple worshipping the statue of Thien Hau Thanh Mau (the patron deity of the fishermen and beachgoers) that is taken from the coast of Hoi An in 1697. Through many restorations, with the main contribution from overseas Chinese of Phuc Kien Assembly, the Assembly Hall is becoming more radiant and spacious, which presents the architecture of Hoi An Ancient Town.